- Bike Stand
- Latex Gloves & Microfiber Towels
- Compatible Set of Brake Pads
- Piston Press Tool
- Needle Nose Pliers
- 2.5mm Hex Tool
- Make your life easy and use the TIPs Performance bike stand. Also, stay clean with our industrial strength latex gloves and microfiber towels.
- Using the TIPs Performance needle nose pliers carefully remove lock pin clip.
- Using the 2.5mm hex tool, loosen and remove lock pin.
- Using the TIPs Performance piston press tool, gently push pistons back.
- Remove the old brake pads by squeezing the pads together and pull.
- Insert compatible brake pads by squeezing the pads together and push into place.
- Using the TIPs Performance 2.5 hex too, insert lock pin (Do not over torque).
- DON’T FORGET to replace the lock pin clip!
*Depending on specific crankset and or circumstances, send us a message for assistance