Bicycle Freewheel Removal Tool
The item is a professional and practical bike bicycle freewheel remover tool, which is mainly made of durable heat-treated alloy tool steel material and features 12 teeth is designed to remove multiple freewheels and other tower wheels, and thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and lock nuts.
- Material: durable alloy tool steel.
- Inner diameter: about 20mm. Teeth: about 12 teeth.
- Fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, and Sun Race freewheels.
- Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise.
- Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and lock nuts.
- Simple and practical design, and easy to use.